Sunday, April 3, 2005

April 3

Crikey, there were THREE shooting deaths last night in Baltimore, and not much information about any of them.

Paul T. Holmes Jr., a Pennsylvanian, was busted for doing his heroin shopping in Baltimore.

Police blotters from Carroll and Anne Arundel county have plenty of theft. One curious item, "a 45-year-old Sykesville woman faces charges for allegedly leaving her 7-year-old daughter unattended in a car." I was amazed that this was illegal, and it turns out that the law in Maryland is that kids under the age of eight must be directly supervised at all times, and kids must be 14 before they're allowed to babysit. After eight, you can leave them wherever you want, I guess. Well, now I know, good thing I didn't get tossed in the can all those times I dashed into the dry cleaner's, eh?

No comments: