Monday, June 2, 2008

Man indicted for Kidnapping

From the SA's office:
The Baltimore City Grand Jury indicted Christopher Johnson, 22, of the 5600 block of McClean Boulevard for kidnapping on Friday, May 30, 2008.

Court documents allege that on May 2, 2008, Johnson forced two victims into a vehicle at a bus stop located at Northern Parkway and McClean Boulevard. They were then driven to an apartment in the 5600 block of McClean Boulevard and held against their will. It is alleged that Johnson thought a Playstation 3 game had been stolen from the same apartment by the two victims.
This isn't the kidnapped teens from April, that was Catonsville. Nor does it have to do with the police-involved shooting at the same intersection in January. I'm not sure I've heard of this case before.

2 comments:

Blaine Roy said...

I got beat up by a gang of 6 or 7 guys on Park Ave off of North (just before village thrift, if you're heading west) on Saturday night. I was riding my bike (first mistake) when a kid about 15 asked me for a dollar. I stopped (second mistake), took out my wallet (third mistake), retrieved a dollar to hand him when I heard someone say, "We're gonna kill you." I turned around to see the gang clad entirely in white before I was sprayed with (this is kind of funny, even to me) a fire extinguisher. Two of the guys yanked on my bike, dragging me on the pavement as I clung to it in an effort to keep it (it was kind of expensive!), and another tried to get my wallet while the rest kicked me. I somehow managed to keep my wallet which had to be demoralizing as I am about 140lbs at 6'0", but I eventually tired of the beating and forfeited my bike to the charming young men. I didn't bother phoning the police because I figured it wouldn't do any good and I wanted to go home. At any rate hats off to these guys, for giving me a healthy dose of the fear, a good story, and leaving my lovely face intact.

ppatin said...

Anyone convicted of three violent felonies should be executed.