Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Terrible Tuesday

It wouldn't be Baltimore if someone didn't get shot and killed at least weekly. Here's the most recent homicide, which happened last night.

Steven Darnell Romingo was arrested and
charged with the Saturday-night stabbing death of his girlfriend.

HE's a commended officer, SHE's a known prostitute ... hilarity will ensue when they come together. Or maybe not.

Plenty of other things going on in the blotter. But if it isn't a murder and not on the news it doesn't count...

2 comments:

Tiff said...

The young man that was killed on Milton Ave. was known as Marco. I havn't seen him since 94-95. I heard his mother was killed too. Yo had fought my brothers on castle when they like 9 yrs old. It's a shame all these young lies are being lost. MAY GOD BLESS HIS FAMILY

Tiff said...

I left out some words "my bad"