Wednesday, October 5, 2011

159

Maricus Kyle Perkins, 20, shot on Monday, has died of his injuries.

The Ink covers murders 154-157: Aldrick Hamilton, Dwight Montgomery, Keith Parker, and Antonio Blackwell (any relation to Maurice, J.R. or Steven, I wonder?)

Your check, sir... ? MD Reporter says the Attorney General's Office began sending out large, un-itemized bills for its indirect costs.

More fake cops robbing houses

No more liquor license for the Rancho Manila of Upper Fell's Point. "police were called to the bar nearly 100 times in a six-month span, including a homicide call in April."

Cat burned in alley

1 comment:

Tommy Ryan said...

Regarding post on page;http://baltimorecrime.blogspot.com/2006_06_04_archive.html


I respect what you're doing with this blog. Baltimore is a dangerous city and these stories should be told.

But the bottom line is I'm 100% innocent.

And after that was declared the system had absolutely no problem wiping it from my record. Partially because it protects them from a lawsuit from me.

So literally the only public record left from this nightmare is your blog. Its your right to free speech and I respect that. But I'd like to believe your intentions with this blog is a public service. Not terrorizing an innocent man.

Thats all I have to say. You will never hear from me again. Revisiting this over and over again is pure torture for me.

I hope you find it in your heart to do the right thing.

Thank you,

Tommy Ryan