Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PoPo a Gogo

52-year-old man shot to death by police whilst brandishing a pellet gun was ID'd as Steve Mach, former member of the Vamps.

An attempted break-in at the Rendez-Vous and the Cold Spring RoFo robbed (again)! In the North Baltimore Patch blotter.

No bucks and an unsuccessful appeal for the family of Gerard Mungo, Jr., a seven-year-old illegally arrested for leaning on a dirtbike.

Robbery suspect Vincent Avila, 25, escaped from a police car after weaseling out of handcuffs and shackles, was later recaptured. County police note 30(!) robberies since September in the Falls Rd.- corridor area, though story/police aren't saying if this slippery suspect is connected to them. "in almost all of them entry was made either through an unlocked door or forcing open a locked door and half the time the suspect/s have entered through the front door." Lock yr doors, people, duh!! ps., is a security chain still the best thing to secure a front door, or is there a better technology out there?

2 comments:

Tommy Ryan said...

Regarding post on page;http://baltimorecrime.blogspot.com/2006_06_04_archive.html


I respect what you're doing with this blog. Baltimore is a dangerous city and these stories should be told.

But the bottom line is I'm 100% innocent.

And after that was declared the system had absolutely no problem wiping it from my record. Partially because it protects them from a lawsuit from me.

So literally the only public record left from this nightmare is your blog. Its your right to free speech and I respect that. But I'd like to believe your intentions with this blog is a public service. Not terrorizing an innocent man.

Thats all I have to say. You will never hear from me again. Revisiting this over and over again is pure torture for me.

I hope you find it in your heart to do the right thing.

Thank you,

Tommy Ryan

ppatin said...

MJ made that post so she's the only one who can delete it, but I think you can be sure she'll promptly honor your request.

BTW, I don't say this to be an ass but this blog is not the only online record of that case. I won't mention the specifics but some of this stuff stays online forever. Sorry.