Saturday, September 6, 2008

Toddler Missing as Hurricane* Nears!

ramoneA city toddler, Ramon Richardson, (left) went missing from the 1800 block of Milton Avenue after his aunt left him outside, alone.

"In the last of its four public hearings, the Maryland Commission on Capital Punishment explored yesterday the risk of innocent people being executed"

Peter Hermann gets into the spirit of blogging in a piece on the Colonial Inn's gaming-machine bust: "here are some random obversations [sic]. Don't ask me what they mean."

Maryland State Police, after a two-year-long-investigation, arrested and charged a Glenn J. Raynor, 39, of HarfCo in connection with a 2006 rape investigation.

Car-repair shop arson in the Deener.

* I should say, alleged tropical storm. The NOAA doesn't appear to be predicting anything but less than an inch of rain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fascinating article by David Simon.

I know there are a few wire fans that read this blog - apologies if slightly off topic.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/sep/06/wire

taotechuck said...

I love the Hermann article. Of course, I'm the kind of guy who loves me some obversations, too.