Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stabbing, Charles & 22nd

2-3 males reportedly cut in the early morning hours

Headline of the Week: "SILENCE OF THE SCAMS - MVA will not comment on alleged license-plate fraud"

"It's hard to drum up much sympathy for a convicted three-time murderer" (or, for that matter, out-of-touch editors of a failing newspaper)
related: Peter Moskos on media coverage of the four officers killed in Oakland: "he was a monster... Sometimes there aren't two sides with the truth lying somewhere in between."

Stranded on Death Row/ And now I'm servin a lifetime sentence/ There'll be no repentance...

Jessamy and Cummings want more $ for witness protection

2 comments:

John Galt said...

22nd Street in lower Charles Village?


Funny you should mention it.

Remember I said I was with the Commander when the guy was shot/stabbed on Greenmount the other night ???


Well,.... 22nd & St. Paul was where he and I were at the time.

I'm just a harbinger of bad things, I suppose.

Stephen said...

Please see my comments here on Wednesday's post