Monday, November 16, 2009

Cardapalooza

The mayor's trial resumes, with testimony from a housing authority employee who pleaded guilty this year to stealing cards from her honor's trove, and developer Patrick Turner, who bought cards, he says, as a charitable gift for the "children of Baltimore," but never got a thank-you note. (What about a receipt so he could write off the donation?)

Hermann: "Sad tableaux play out in court"

Have you seen Damon Dameo Gray, 17 "recently released from jail on an unrelated crime ... wanted for the attempted murder of a 17-year-old on October 21"

1 comment:

Cham said...

Nobody has sent me any gift cards yet. I'm pretty disappointed. I'll give them to the poor, honest.

I want to have the same challenge as Sheila. I want to have so many gift cards on my desk in plain white envelopes that I won't know where they came from nor will I care. I dream of a giftcard rainbow.