Friday, April 8, 2011

M.I.A.

Yet another missing teenager! County police are ISO Chalese Jenelle Brown, 16, last seen in Parkville. (And flickr will apparently no longer let me post pictures to this blog, so until I find another hosting service I guess there will not be any)

Three people shot last night.

Eric Rich, 28, charged with attempted murder after allegedly dumping scalding water on old people he thought were stealing drugs

Final vote expected today on that parole-for-lifers bill.

It sounds like the evidence in the case of Lee Edward Stephens, alleged killer of correctional officer David McGuinn, meets MD's new standards for the death penalty .. but will he get it? (& if he does, what are the chances of some kind of protocol ever being worked out?)

PGC police fatally shot an ax-wielding man outside of a day care center.

Who owns your e-mail cloud?

Congrats to Justin Fenton and a couple of other people, up for a national Investigative Reporters and Editors, Inc award for the "City Rape Stats Questioned" story

1 comment:

Cham said...

I'm using IMGboot for the pictures now for my blog. They say unlimited bandwidth. So far so good, haven't had any problems.