Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This Just In: WBAL Reportage Lazy, Hype-Driven

OMG, what little lying weasels!
Looking for the clip of the Walters' CCTV tape of a mugging I posted a while back, I found this instead from WBAL. Assuming that they found the clip randomly and don't read this site, my YouTube "handle" and a link to send me a message is right there on every clip! Hardly a BIG MYSTERY!
I guess a mugging is too dull, they felt the need to fabricate a hook out of thin air!



How does Jayne Miller stand to hang out with those assclowns?

ps. a Great essay/rant by George Saunders, "The Braindead Megaphone," in this month's GQ, opining the myriad ways in which progressively "dumber" TV news spreads the "disease" of "stupidity, aggression and anxiety."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and so, wbal proceeds to basically post it on youtube

too bad they dont have comments enabled

taotechuck said...

I'd expect this from WJZ, but from WBAL? I mean, they have really, really high standards and integrity.

(cue laugh track and cut to commercial)

Malnurtured Snay said...

You should e-mail them. And be like "Man, you guys are 'teh doomb.'"