Thursday, June 5, 2008

June 5

The Blotter has the trifecta of pain: shooting, stabbing, and beating.

The Thunder From Down Under got its van back, but no word if their loincloths and swords were still inside.

Murderer and witness-intimidator Lucky Williams got nine years, a sentence that even the judge called "very, very lenient."

Meanwhile, in CarCo, Mary Gates got five years simply for trying to hire a guy to whack her husband.
More on that case here. No murder and no witness intimidation, yet she still gets more than half the time that Lucky got.

1 comment:

buzoncrime said...

PPatin and others: please see my post on my blog regarding a melee in Fells Point last weekend. Pp--I know that's your neighborhood. Maybe we need some roadblocks there?!

I wonder if this disturbance began in the same joint that the UMBC gal got stabbed in?

buzoncrime.blogspot.com.

I wonder if the other bar owners down there are raising holy hell about this.